Minor Adjustments at Schools are Making Significant Impacts on Our Kids
- be clear about the outcomes you expect, how they relate to academic achievement, and how you measure success (from school site staff and faculty through administration) .
- own current data and commit to being a major contributor toward the solution,
- strengthen connections with other education partners,
- participate in community and neighborhood activities, evaluating your role against the needs of the entire community.
Here are a few ways you can connect and make a difference in Fresno County:
- Fresno County Office of Education
- The Center for Advanced Research and Technology
- Fresno State – Community Engagement Service Learning