Business Involvement is Crucial for Improving Our Future Leaders
By leveraging the unified voice and power of business owners and leaders we unleash a new level of opportunity and hope for our children.
- be an advocate for reforming the public education system to rival state and national high-performers,
- support early childhood development as the source of your future workforce,
- promote and support employee volunteerism by adopting community projects,
- engage in professional mentorship programs to inspire youth to aim high in their career pursuits,
- offer flexible work schedules to support higher education, tuition assistance and/or incentives to encourage employee degree completion.
Here are a few ways you can connect and make a difference in Fresno County:
- First 5 Fresno County – Child-Friendly Business Awards
- Fresno Business Council
- Fresno Chamber of Commerce – Business and Education
- Clovis Chamber of Commerce – Young Entrepreneurs Academy
- Fresno State – Craig School of Business – Student Professional Development
- Fresno County Civic Learning Partnership (website coming soon)