The Network of Networks
Families, neighborhoods, schools, and public/private agencies and organizations all contribute to a child’s success from pre-conception to career. We need to take a three hundred sixty-degree view of our children. Building close working relationships across sectors and initiatives creates a network of networks within our community and helps to align available resources and eliminate duplication of efforts.
Because all of the systems that touch children and families are interrelated, we need to ask and answer questions together:
- What do we know about what is working?
- How can we do more of what works and less of what does not?
- How can we better align existing resources?
- What do we have that we aren’t using?
C2C works closely with community based initiatives and partnerships including:
- The Fresno County Preterm Birth Initiative
- The Fresno Community Health Improvement Partnership
- Fresno Compact
- The Children’s Movement